17 Mar 2009

I got it atlast

I just love sports and as most of the Indians I too like cricket. Exactly 9 years ago I knew about the site www.cricinfo.com, since then I regularly visit that site for checking the scores. But I started to read the entire content of the site from 2007. From then on I use to comment on various issues at the commentry, most of my friends also comment there as well but it has never been displayed. Last saturday to my surprise my comment was displayed for the first time. I was really happy that my comment was displayed. Hope it happens again and again. It was displayed at the time of Yuvraj Singh's dismissal in the 19th over. click this to see the comment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...
congrates man...hope it happens often...

Rayees Ahamed said...

:)

i was searching for your comment in that link

Yayathy said...

@Crystal: Thank You;

@Rayees: Its there in the 19th over after Yuvraj Singh's dismissal.

Guru said...

hmm.. i was actually following the text commentary when your comment came up..

To view the comment directly( on f'fox), hit Control +'f' and search for 'yayathy'..