9 Jan 2009

Who cares about it?

Last one month has been a very tough time for me especially from the government. People say its very normal in India. I just cant take it anymore. First the difference in timings of 2 offices under chennai corporation annoyed me, then the cops working sincerely, only during the traffic week, chaos at the ration shop, finally the convoy and the security for the Chief Minister. But the last incident pushed me to the extreme to post on this topic.

I have already posted about the corporations offices and their work culture in this post.

The funniest thing happend in the city for the past one week is, the cops are very sincere at the traffic signals which is quite unusual to them. They were very strict on the stop line issue and the signal breaking. All this happened just as a formality to pay tribute to the traffic week. I just ask them will their crown fall down if they do it regularly.

This is heartbreaking, the chaos in the ration shop should be viwed seriously. The employes there don't know how to respect the public(let it even be senior citizens). Even the public was not co-operative as well. The atmosphere there was sick. I don know who is going to find a solution to this. I wish to highlight one point here, the government employees should consider them as human beings and not as god.

Finally the trouble while travelling on the road, due to security problems. I was travelling back home with my friend in my two-wheeler when my friend wanted to stop by an atm and get money for which I stopped, before my friend could come back, I was chased by the cops from the spot which made me wait for my friend at the end of the road which is a kilometer long. My friend walked all the way to find me at the road end. It is a very busy road so turning back and travelling on the opposite(which we do at emergency) is alomost impossible. What I want to know is that, VVVVVVIP's can go where ever they want and the traffic can be regulated(which should be stopped first). When they stop people from even stopping on the road side for their personnel work, it really irritates any common man. It even irritated me, but I could do very little about it in a place where politicians are seen as someone holy.

No comments: