18 Feb 2010

................................

The state of my mind is just like the title of this post when I look at what was happening in my page. I started to post in the year 2007 when my friend introduced this site to me. I use to write alot, but number of people visiting my page will be very little. Nowadays even though I don't write much, the traffic to my page is huge and also the visitors are distributed across the globe. I really can't believe this. Also my fellow bloggers back in 07 became almost inactive and I got new mates. What ever it is, I thank google for giving such a wonderful site which helped me to learn a lot of facts and earn a lot of friends. I thank all my fellow mates for coming into my life through this site.



Cheers!!!!!

2 comments:

A New Beginning said...

Way to go!!!Welcome bcak and I hope we'll get to view loads of interesting post from you :) All the Best!

Yayathy said...

Welcome Back? I am not off anytime, just don find anything to post...

Cheers!!!!!