13 Mar 2008

A Twist

     This is really a twist in the recent past when it comes to television.  You may ask me what is twist when channels continously offer serials?  Yes I am talking about VIJAY TV.  I wonder how they think in a different manner while all others think alike.  As far as I am concern they are the inventers of the program like "KPY", "JN.1", KKK, Super Singer, etc....
    Very easily people copy it and telecast in their channel but I still wonder inside my heart as vadivelu would say "Ukanthu Yosipangalo".  Even the colours and the BGM which they use is awesome.  Now they have started their work even with the title song.  What ever it is, until we get some nice entertainment rather having those serials with tears during dinner, we should welcome this change.............



Cheers!!!!!

1 comment:

VJ said...

Vijay tv is actually way better than the others ..They innovate new things,experiment with their innovations and market them very well,resulting in good end products for us.

Let their good work continue..